Pharm Foot Liquid Scalpel – Skin Softening & Callus Removing Spray 25% UREA
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY – TREATMENT STAGE 1 – PREP
- Urea 25%
- AHA/BHA acids: lactic, glycolic, citric, malic, salicylic
- a local spray for calluses and corns
- for gradual softening and removal of stubborn lumps
- recommended for diabetics.
- skin softeDVICE:ning
- gives full comfort during procedures for removing dead skin
- contains AHA acids, which exfoliate dead skin cells.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- spray selected areas from a distance of about 10 cm
- leave for about 3 to 5 minutes and proceed with callus removal
- for more persistent calluses, you can apply the spray repeatedly to thoroughly soften
Approximately 100 treatments
*Recommended for working with tools such as a scalpel and chisel
*Shorten your working time thanks to the products’ instant effect
INCI: Aqua, Urea, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl, Ionone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Eugenol.