Ready-to-use alcoholic preparation for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection in Health Care Institutions and in places where it is necessary to maintain the highest hygiene standards - beauty and hairdressing salons, veterinary practices, fitness clubs, gyms and Education Outlets.
STERILLHAND preparation for hand and skin disinfection.
It does not dry the skin!
• ready-to-use preparation
• an alcohol-based preparation with the addition of skin moisturizing ingredients
• does not dry your hands - dermatologically tested - does not cause allergies
• convenient packaging with a dosing pump
• effective against bacteria, fungi, viruses and mycobacteria
• without iodine, chlorhexidine, phenolic and biguanidine
The product is used for hygienic and surgical disinfection of hands and for skin disinfection. Sterillhand is a professional and at the same time common hand disinfection - the preparation acts bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal (including Polio, Adeno).
It does not dry the skin.
Bacteria (MRSA) Mycobacteria (Tbc)
Viruses: adeno, polio, rot, HIV, HBV, HCV
Certificate of Registration No. MZ 2554/05,
Biocidal product. cat. No. STERILHAND0-5p bottle 0.5
How to use: Hygienic hand disinfection: 3 ml of Sterillhand rubbed into the skin of hands in 30 sec. Surgical disinfection of the hands: 5 ml of Sterillhand rubbed in for 2.5 minutes. Repeat the operation.
Chemical composition: Ethyl alcohol 72% Isopropyl alcohol 3% Benzyl alcohol 1% Liquors
smell: characteristic alcoholic