VICTORIA VYNN LED / UV NAIL LAMP 54W OPPRA
Lamp OPPRA 54W
Intelligent lamp with patented technology with new generation Dual LED / UV diodes for curing gels and hybrid varnishes with UV and LED initiators.
- Number of LEDs: 36
- Light band: 365 NM, 405 NM
- Power: Max 54W
- 4 operating modes with maximum power: 10s, 30s, 60s, 120s
- Additional painless mode (99s): reduced power mode
- Connect the power adapter to the lamp power socket and the power adapter to a power source.
- After the lamp is started, the operating time can be set using the time setting buttons.
- Commonly used time buttons are 10s, 30s, 60s and 99s (reduced power mode - painless).
- When working in the selected time of 10s, 30s, 60s, press the selected time button again and the device will switch to standby mode and the counter will be reset.
- If you do not use the time setting button, you can put your hand into the device and the sensor will automatically start the lamp for a maximum time of 120 seconds.
- The lamp in the 10s, 30s, 60s modes works by default in the maximum power mode.
- During the operation of the device at the selected time, hold down the 99s button for approx. 2s to lower the power. Press and hold again to increase power.
- The lamp in the 99s mode works in a painless mode with reduced power.
- The LED time display on the housing shows the device's working time, in the 10s, 30s, 60s modes the timer counts down to zero, in the 99s mode and the motion sensor the time is counted down from 0 to 120s.