We have prepared – in cooperation with PODOLAND and AArkada – a set of drill bits for you to help you work on nails that have undergone various lesions.
If you’ve ever wondered which specific drill bit to use when a female or male client with a diseased nail came to you – this time you won’t have to! Assuming that we know exactly how to help the client and we decide to deal with his problem, this set designed for you, Stylists and Podiatrists, will help you deal with all adversities. Here you will get everything on a silver platter!
What exactly does the set contain?
- Ceramic taper drill bit (flame), made of ceramic and stainless steel, pink in color, 6 mm diameter with fine crosscut and with red ring. It can be used to clean calloused and diseased nails and to work on hardenable materials.
- Flat end cylinder diamond drill bit made of stainless steel with diamond grit on the side and on the top surface of the working part of the drill bit. It has a protective black nanocoating. Marked with a green ring (sharper in gradation), its size – 5 mm. Its main application areas: cleaning calloused thickened nails, shortening the nail plate, preparing nails before applying hardenable materials.
- Long round end taper diamond drill bit, also made of stainless steel with diamond coating. It has a protective black nanocoating. It has a rounded top. Marked with a blue ring, size – 1,2 mm. Application: preparation and cleaning of the areas of nail shafts, cleaning of space and calluses under the nail plate, smoothing the edges of the plate
- Diamond drill bit (needle) made of stainless steel with standard diamond grit. Covered with a protective black nanocoating. Marked with a blue stripe, its size – 1.8mm. Application: precise cleaning of the plate in the proximal part (matrix), cleaning of nail shafts.
- Carbide ball drill bit with protective black nanocoating. It has sharp cutting, marked with a blue stripe. Its diameter is 1.2 mm. Application: precise cleaning of hard-to-reach areas of the nail plate with lesions, evacuation of secretions blocked under the plate.
- Diamond ball drill bit made of stainless steel with standard diamond grit. Additionally, it has a protective black nanocoating. Marked with a blue ring. Its size is 1.8mm. Application: cleaning nail shafts and hard-to-reach areas of the plate with lesions.
All drill bits are covered with a black diamond-like DLC nanocoating, which protects the diamond powder and drill bit blades, guaranteeing longer tool life and minimizing the effect of overheating during the treatment. Additionally, tools covered with this coating show greater resistance to disinfection and sterilization processes.
A set of IQNAILS drill bits, created in cooperation with PODOLAND and AArkada, will provide you with:
- certainty of the highest medical quality of tools,
- ease of working with the affected nails,
- full control over activities,
- work with tools in even hard-to-reach areas,
- precision and accuracy.